GMO + Gluten Free Oat milk, Oat Yogurt, Colloidal Oatmeal
Cleansed, Soft, Moisturized, Fresh
Normal, Dry, Sensitive, Acne Prone, Young, Eczema
Natural Moisturizing Coconut Lotion
Our Oatmeal soap is a very Creamy and luxurious bar. A gentle soap that creates a rich lather on your skin. Our oatmeal soap is formulated with gluten and GMO free oat milk and yogurt, and skin loving oils and butters. Beautifully topped with oats. Free from palm oil, toxins, chemicals, synthetic fragrances and colorants. 100% Vegan + Cruelty free and handmade in small batches to ensure freshness and quality! Your skin will be smooth to the touch!
Size - Approx.3.7 oz | 105 g
As our bars are handmade with all natural + plant based ingredients and hand cut, size and appearance may slightly vary from batch to batch.
· 100% Naturally handmade with organic butters and oils
· Made with Gluten + GMO Free Oatmeal Milk And Yogurt
· Cold Process Method
· Phthalate, Paraben + Palm Oil Free
· Nourishing, moisturizing + Gentle formula, Suitable For Hands And Body
· Unscented - Suitable for those sensitive to scent + sensitive skin.
· Gentle Enough For Babies And Children
· Notice Immediate Difference And feel of your skin When Using Our Soaps
· Vegan + Cruelty Free
· Eco Friendly + Biodegradable Packaging
· Handmade In Canada in small batches
· This purchase plants a tree
Soap Use + Care
Our soaps are safe and gentle to use on your face, hands and body. Create a rich lather by rubbing your hands under warm water with your soap bar, while rubbing your hands together. Soak in the benefits and enjoy the gentle and effective cleansing our soap bars has to offer, then rinse. For best spread and lather, use a loofah.
Keep your bar soap dry on a soap rack in between uses to extend shelf life. You may also cut your soap bars in half to extend life of soap even more.
For external Use Only. Do Not Eat.
Ingredients + Benefits
Key Ingredients + Benefits
Gluten + GMO Free Oat Milk - Highly moisturizing to the skin and promotes a natural glow. Also known as a great antioxidant. Repairs the skin from daily wear and tear, UV radiation and pollution.
Gluten + GMO Free Oat Yogurt- Gently cleanses and exfoliates skin, reduces stress + great for sensitive and dry skin
Colloidal Oatmeal - Known for excellent skin soothing of dry and itchy skin and forms a protective barrier on your skin. Extremely moisturizing and gentle for young children.
Full Ingredient List: Avena Sativa (Oatmeal) Kernel Milk*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter***, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter***, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil***, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil***, Sodium Hydroxide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil***, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil***, Oat Yogurt**, Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oatmeal) Kernel Flour, Oats, Sodium Lactate
Organic* // Plant Based** // Organic + Plant Based***
* Ingredients are subject to change to improve our products. Always refer to product label and/or packaging for the up to date ingredient list.
Please refer to ingredients before purchasing. Some of our products contain organic sweet almond oil, corn sugar and other ingredients that may trigger nut, corn or other allergies. Our soaps are made from milks and yogurts that are gluten, GMO + dairy free.
· If pregnant, please consult with your doctor before using essential oils, which we use to scent some of our products. Our unscented soaps are free from essential oils.
· Avoid contact with eyes
· Keep away from pets
· We suggest testing a small amount on your wrist and watch area for 24 hours before full use. If irritation occurs, discard and discontinue use.
· Although Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) is listed on our ingredient list, it does not remain in final bar.
· We know our soaps are pretty and look quite delicious, but please do not eat.
· Due to the handmade touches of Elosa’s products, colors, textures, sizes, cuts and labeling may vary slightly from products shown in photos. This does not effect overall quality of product. All products are formulated, scented and colored naturally and is vegan and palm oil free.
*Please note we are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not make any claims with the use of our products, such as (but not limited to) improvements to physical or mental health conditions.