Soft, Hydrated, Moisturized, Tight
Normal, Dry, Sensitive, Oily, Acne Prone, Irritated, Unbalanced
Moisturizing, Hydrating, Tightening Skin, Reduce Acne, Balance skin
Unscented - Natural aroma from Aloe + Cucumber
Aloe Vera Juice, Cucumber, Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Vitamin B5
Natural, vegan and highly nourishing for the face. Our face lotion is light weight, formulated with Aloe Vera juice, nutrients and cucumber for minimizing appearance of pores, skin tightening benefits and all-day hydration. This lotion is perfect for those who suffer from dry, itchy, inflamed, or irritated skin, or can be used as a daily face moisturizer. Formulated with your skin and our environment in mind, this lotion features Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Shea butter and Vitamin B5. The good stuff your skin will love you for.
Leaves a tight, moisturized and soft feeling on the face.
This face cream has been pH balanced, to mimic the skins natural pH for healthy, hydrated and soft skin.
Free from harsh surfactants, toxins, chemicals, synthetics including fragrances and colorants. 100% Vegan + Cruelty free and handmade in small batches to ensure freshness and quality!
Read more on all bout pH and why it matters in your products.
Clear Glass Bottle With Gold Aluminum Pump - 1.7 oz | 48 ml
· 100% Natural and formulated with certified organic ingredients
· Features Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Cucumber Extract, Organic Shea Butter
· Very nourishing, moisturizing and soothing
· Light and long lasting
· pH Balanced
· Leaves skin feeling tight and fresh
· Helps with dry, irritated and acne prone skin
· Vegan + Cruelty Free
· Eco Friendly + Biodegradable Packaging
· Handmade In Canada in small batches
· This purchase plants a tree
After cleansing, apply desired amount of lotion needed to the face and the neck area. Apply in a circular motion working in the lotion all over the face. For best results, use daily.
For external Use Only. Do Not Eat. Keep Away From Pets.
Shelf life of 6 - 8 months with proper storage.
Ingredients + Benefits
Key Ingredients + Benefits:
Organic Aloe Vera Juice - Full of amazing benefits, especially for the skin. Known for its anti-inflammatory properties and helps produce and release collagen. Aloe Vera juice is more than just hydrating to the skin, but also known to heal scars, dark spots and reduce the appearance of acne. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants your skin will love.
Organic Shea Butter - Highly moisturizing + anti-inflammatory properties soothes skin conditions. Rich in Vitamin E and known to lighten the skin.
Organic Glycerine - Acts as a humectant which draws in moisture to the skin. Increases hydration of skin and refreshes the skins top surface.
Cucumber Extract - Known to reduce swelling, puffiness, irritated skin and scars. Cucumber provides skin tightening benefits, aids acne prone skin, provides moisture and hydration and gives skin a healthier and glowing look.
Pro- Vitamin B5 - AKA Panthenol, moisturizes and hydrates the skin aswell as helps with anti-inflammatory issues. Vitamin B5 also contributes to healing of wounds, scars and acne. Our Panthenol is plant derived.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein - Produces new skin cells, keeping skin looking renewed and healthy. It also creates a hydrated and elastic barrier on skin. Leaves a smooth feeling on skin.
Full Ingredient List: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice***, Glycerine***, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Stearyl Lactylate****, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter***, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil***, Pro-Vitamin B5**, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract**, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)****, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid****
Organic* // Plant Based** // Organic + Plant Based*** // ECOcert + Plant Based ****
* Ingredients are subject to change to improve our products. Always refer to product label and/or packaging for the up to date ingredient list.
·Please refer to ingredients before purchasing. Some of our products contain organic sweet almond oil, corn sugar and other ingredients that may trigger nut, corn or other allergies. Our soaps are made from milks and yogurts that are gluten, GMO + dairy free.
· If pregnant, please consult with your doctor before using essential oils, which we use to scent some of our products. Our unscented soaps are free from essential oils.
· Avoid contact with eyes and do not digest.
· Keep away from pets.
· We suggest testing a small amount on your wrist and watch area for 24 hours before full use. If irritation occurs, discard and discontinue.
· Do not use past expiry date. This can be found on bottom of product.
Due to the handmade touches of Elosa’s products, colors, textures, sizes, cuts and labeling may vary slightly from products shown in photos. This does not effect overall quality of product. All products are formulated, scented and colored naturally and is vegan and palm oil free.
* Please note we are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not make any claims with the use of our products, such as (but not limited to) improvements to physical or mental health conditions. We provide information on individual properties and benefits of a specific ingredient used in our formulas.
I love love love the chosen ingredients and the difference this cream has made on my face.. I use it after using the face cleanser and I’m obsessed with my results so far!! Subscribed for bi monthly delivery because I will never go back to anything else 10/10!!