Moisturized, Hydrated, Soft, Smooth, Silky
Coconut + Rose, Jasmine + Sweet Coconut Water
Coconut Milk Powder, Himalayan Pink Salt
A sophisticated moisturizing, hydrating and soothing blend of organic coconut milk, salts, plant powders and botanicals. Formulated to calm your senses, relax your mind and sooth your skin.
Coconut milk powder will leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized while the salts work to provide detoxification and relaxation.
Step in a bath of this soak and indulge in a moment of bliss and self care.
Size + Packaging:
Clear Glass Bottle with Cork Lid - 3.7 oz | 105 g
Our milk baths are 100% Natural, vegan and organic. Safe for your home, your skin and our environment. Formulated for even the most sensitive skin and gentle enough for children to enjoy.
· Naturally Made With Organic Plant powders, oils, vitamins, botanicals and salts.
· 100% Plant Based
· Gentle for children + sensitive skin
· Phthalate + Phosphates + Chlorine + Paraben + SLS + Sulfate Free
· Vegan + Cruelty Free
· Leaves Skin Moisturized, Hydrated, Silky And Smooth
· Reusable Glass Bottle With Cork Lid
· Eco Friendly + Biodegradable Formula And Packaging
· Handmade In Canada in small batches
· This purchase plants a tree
Scoop not included.
How To Use
Use 2-3 tbsp of the milk salts and pour and mix in your warm bath water. Mix the water with the salts, allowing it to evenly disperse. Step in and enjoy! Rinse off with clean water to be left with a smooth, silky and moisturized skin feel and look.
It is not recommended to soak in the bath longer than 30 minutes.
Discolouration from botanicals may occur and is normal for natural dried flowers.
Shelf life of 1 year
NEW + IMPROVED FORMULA -
- We’ve removed coconut oil and instead use more coconut milk powder in its place as a result. As coconut milk powder has the benefits of coconut oil and more.
- We've removed baking soda. Baking soda can be skin irritating to some and while we have not had a complaint, we did not want to take the risk. We instead use more Arrowroot powder in its place.
- We’ve removed vitamin E. As this was only used in a small amount (1%) as an antioxidant for coconut oil. We added the 1% to our coconut milk powder instead. Coconut milk powder contains vitamin E.
Key Ingredients + Benefits
Organic Coconut Milk Powder - Infused with high levels of Vitamin C, E, B1, B3, B5, and B6. The essential fatty acids in coconut milk are beneficial to dry, irritated skin and help to hydrate and balance the skins' pH. Very Moisturizing and minimizes look of fine lines. Additionally, it helps soothe sunburns by cooling the skin and reducing pain and inflammation
Pink Himalayan Salt - Himalayan salt helps boost moisture levels in skin, allowing it to appear soft, supple and hydrated. Known for its exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to detoxify and hydrate the skin. Pink Himalayan salt can also help to balance the skin's pH
Epsom Salt - Great exfoliator + detoxifier. Epsom salts helps to extract the toxins out of the skin, detoxify bloodstream and brighten the skins complexion
Arrowroot Powder - Known to contain vitamins like B6. Removes excessive oil + any oily feeling on skin and helps provide relief to skin rashes and acne
Full Ingredient List: Coco Nucifera (Coconut Milk) Fruit Powder***, Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt), Sodium Chloride (Epsom Salt), Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder , Tapioca Starch**, Natural And Vegan Fragrance + Essential Oil Blend***
Organic* // Plant Based** // Organic + Plant Based*** // ECOcert + Plant Based****
* Ingredients are subject to change to improve our products. Always refer to product label and/or packaging for the up to date ingredient list.
Please note: your product label may not contain the new ingredient list as we try to get rid of all the current ones. New formula has taken place January 1st 2022. Any bath milks bought after this date contains new formula.
· Please refer to ingredients before purchasing. Some of our products contain organic sweet almond oil, corn sugar and other ingredients that may trigger nut, corn or other allergies. Our soaps are made from milks and yogurts that are gluten, GMO + dairy free.
· If pregnant, please consult with your doctor before using essential oils, which we use to scent some of our products.
· Avoid contact with eyes and do not digest
· Keep away from pets and children
· Do Not Eat
· Do not use past expiry date. This can be found on bottom of product.
Due to the handmade touches of Elosa’s products, colors, textures, sizes, cuts and labeling may vary slightly from products shown in photos. This does not effect overall quality of product. All products are formulated, scented and colored naturally and is vegan and palm oil free.