Create a peaceful and sophisticated oasis with a luxe aromatic natural blend. Welcoming, vibrant, fresh and elegant. This diffuser is uplifting, bright and clean. Providing your home with bliss both visually and aromatically. Uplifting and soothing your senses.
Our reed diffusers are of course suitable for vegans and formulated with Organic Plant Based Oil. Our reed diffusers will gently disperse the aroma in and around your space or home. Delivering calming aromas and a peaceful state of mind.
Beautifully housed in a reusable glass bottle, topped with a gold cap and 10 natural reeds. Hand poured in small batches right here in Canada.
Top: Bergamot, Citrus
Middle: Jasmine, Lilly Flower, Roses
Base: Amber, Sandalwood
· 100% Natural Rattan Reeds
· Alcohol Free - Formulated with plant based oils
· Includes 10 Natural rattan reeds
· Long Lasting, not over powering
· Includes stopper. Pause use of diffuser anytime
· Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free + Non-Toxic
· Vegan + Cruelty free
· This purchase plats a tree
How To Use
The natural reeds works by soaking up the oil, then absorbing it. As air passes through the reeds, it then releases the aroma and disperses it nicely and effortlessly around your space. Allowing you to inhale elegance and sooth your senses.
· Remover diffuser bottle and reeds from packaging.
· Remove gold cap by unscrewing, then remove plug/stopper by popping it out the opening of bottle.
· Dip reeds slightly into bottle with oil, then flip reeds and place opposite ends into diffuser oil to fully allow the aroma to linger in background.
· Evenly spread reeds apart to allow easy release of aroma.
· Rotate reeds weekly and/or when aroma starts to fade.
· Clean hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling reeds.
Diffuser lasts 4-5 months. However this will also depend on the environment of which the diffuser is placed and how often the reeds are turned.
Start with 5 reeds. For stronger scent, add all 10.
Can be left unattended.
· Avoid contact with eyes and do not digest
· Keep out of reach of children and pets
· Keep out of direct sunlight, heat and draughty areas
· Wash hands thoroughly after handling diffuser and reeds