Our natural and plant based hair and body oil was formulated with both the hair and skin in mind. Infused with Calendula flowers, vitamin E and skin loving nourishing oils that won’t leave a heavy oily or greasy feeling on your skin or hair. Featuring organic Camellia and organic Jojoba, Our serum aims to nourish and moisturize each individual hair strand, leaving your hair feeling softer, looking shinier and improving detangling + combing of wet and dry hair. For the skin, our light non greasy serum leaves the skin feeling soft, hydrated, moisturized with a luxe silk feel. Leaving a mild shiny glow to your skin. This luxurious blend is mineral oil + palm oil + petroleum + silicone + gluten free. 100% Natural and Vegan.
Size + Packaging:
Clear Glass Bottle with Gold Dropper 3.7 fl. oz | 105 ml
· Formulated with Organic Camellia and Organic Jojoba Oil.
· Non greasy + leaves silky feeling
· Formulated for hair, skin, beard and nails.
· Reusable Quality Glass Bottle With Dropper
· Vegan + Cruelty Free
· Eco Friendly
· Hand made In Canada in small batches
· This purchase plants a tree
How to use
Hair: Apply 2-5 drops of oil into palm and rub together before applying to damp hair. Add more drops if hair is long and/or thick. Work from the root massaging down with your fingers to the end of hair strands. Leave in and style hair as normal. Safe for everyday use.
To use as a treatment. Warm in microwave for 5 - 15 seconds, careful not to overheat and apply to damp hair. Leave hair covered with shower cap for 25 minutes before rinsing out.
Skin: After your shower or bath, apply desired amount of oil into palm and rub together before applying to skin. Use 2 - 3 times a week.
Beard: After shaving or cleansing, apply 2-5 drops into palm and rub on your chin and beard.
Nails: Rub oil onto your nail cuticles daily to help strengthen and encourage growth.
Store in cool dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Shelf life of 1 year with proper storage.
Key Ingredients + Benefits
Organic Camellia Oil - One of the most moisturizing and nourishing plant oils. Protecting your skin from drying out and is a natural source of antioxidants.
Calendula infused Organic Sunflower Oil - Containing Vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals, and also has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids. The addition of calendula petals being infused adds the extra benefits of soothing and skin softening properties. We infuse our oils for 3 weeks without the use of heat. Instead the infused oil is left in front of a window with direct sunlight, shaking the bottle daily. Then after 3 weeks the oil is strained, bottled and labeled for use in products.
Organic Jojoba Oil - Due to high vitamin E, Jojoba is known to heal scars on skin and helps ease the effects of eczema. It is very moisturizing to dry and irritated skin and can help reduce redness.
C13-15 Alkane - This is a naturally derived and ecocert alternative to the more known and familiarized synthetic ingredient called "Cyclomethicone" that you may find in most skin and hair products. Cyclomethicone is one of the ingredients that is on our "No list". C13-15 Alkane (aka Hemisqualane) creates an elegant and light texture with a non-tacky, non-greasy and silky finish to the skin. This is a 100% biodegradable ingredient.
Full ingredient list: Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil***, Calendula Infused Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil***, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil***, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil)***, C13-15 Alkane****, Natural And Vegan Fragrance + Essential Oil Blend***, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)****
Organic* / Plant Based** / Organic + Plant Based*** // ECOcert****
* Ingredients are subject to change to improve our products. Always refer to product label and/or packaging for the up to date ingredient list.
· Please refer to ingredients before purchasing. Some of our products contain organic sweet almond oil, corn sugar and other ingredients that may trigger nut, corn or other allergies. Our soaps are made from milks and yogurts that are gluten, GMO + dairy free. ·If pregnant, please consult with your doctor before using essential oils, which we use to scent some of our products. Our unscented soaps are free from essential oils.
· For external use only. Do not digest
· Avoid contact with eye. May be applied to face and neck area.
· We suggest testing a small amount on your wrist and watch area for 24 hours before full use. If irritation occurs, discard and discontinue.
· Do not use past expiry date. This can be found on bottom of product.
Due to the handmade touches of Elosa’s products, colors, textures, sizes, cuts and labeling may vary slightly from products shown in photos. This does not effect overall quality of product. All products are formulated, scented and colored naturally and is vegan and palm oil free.
*Please note we are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not make any claims with the use of our products, such as (but not limited to) improvements to physical or mental health conditions. We provide information on individual properties and benefits of a specific ingredient used in our formulas.
This is the best oil I’ve ever used. The scent is absolutely beautiful, I feel so elegant wearing it! Also, a little goes a long way. This oil will last you a long time. I use it after I shower and it leaves my skin so moisturized and soft! Highly, highly recommend, you won’t be disappointed!