Hibiscus Tea, French Pink Clay
Hibiscus Flowers/Rose Petals
Cleansed, Soft, Moisturized, Fresh
Our Hibiscus Tea soap bar is both aesthetically pleasing and effective. Creating a rich and silky lather and leaving the skin feeling refreshed. Our Hibiscus Tea soap is formulated with Hibiscus tea, White + French pink clay and topped with hibiscus + rose petals. Scented with a natural and Vegan fragrance + essential oil blend creating a floral aroma of hibiscus and rose. Free from palm oil, toxins, chemicals, synthetic fragrances and colorants. 100% Vegan + Cruelty free and handmade in small batches to ensure freshness and quality! Your skin will be cleansed and glowing.
Approx. 3.7 oz | 105 g
As our bars are handmade with all natural + plant based ingredients and hand cut, size and appearance may slightly vary from batch to batch.
· 100% Naturally handmade with organic butters and oils
· Made With Hibiscus Tea
· Scented With Natural Premium Fragrance + Organic Essential Oils
· Cold Process Method
· Phthalate, Paraben + Palm Oil Free
· Nourishing, moisturizing + Gentle formula, Suitable For Hands And Body
· Notice Immediate Difference And feel of your skin When Using Our Soaps
· Vegan + Cruelty Free
· Eco Friendly + Biodegradable Packaging
· Handmade In Canada in small batches
· This Purchase Plants A Tree
Soap Use + Care
Our soaps are safe and gentle to use on your face, hands and body. Create a rich lather by rubbing your hands under warm water with your soap bar, while rubbing your hands together. Soak in the benefits and enjoy the gentle and effective cleansing our soap bars has to offer, then rinse. For best spread and lather, use a loofah.
Keep your bar soap dry on a soap rack in between uses to extend shelf life. You may also cut your soap bars in half to extend life of soap even more.
For external Use Only. Do Not Eat. Keep Away From Pets.
Ingredients + Benefits
Key Ingredients + Benefits
Hibiscus Tea - Hibiscus is known for many benefits for the skin. It is a great exfoliation and hydration to the skin and helps ease inflammation.
French Pink Clay -Known to cleanse and detoxify skin, remove dead skin cells and treat acne. French clay is also known to brighten and improve skin tone.
Full Ingredient List: Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Water***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter***, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter***, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil***, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil***, Sodium Hydroxide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil***, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil***,Kaolin (White Clay), Kaolin (French Pink Clay), Natural and Vegan Fragrance + Essential Oil Blend***, Sodium Lactate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Dried Flower**, Rosa Centrifolia (Rose)Petals**
Organic* // Plant Based** // Organic + Plant Based***
* Ingredients are subject to change to improve our products. Always refer to product label and/or packaging for the up to date ingredient list.
Please refer to ingredients before purchasing. Some of our products contain organic sweet almond oil, corn sugar and other ingredients that may trigger nut, corn or other allergies. Our soaps are made from milks and yogurts that are gluten, GMO + dairy free.
· If pregnant, please consult with your doctor before using essential oils, which we use to scent some of our products. Our unscented soaps are free from essential oils.
· Avoid contact with eyes
· Keep away from pets
· We suggest testing a small amount on your wrist and watch area for 24 hours before full use. If irritation occurs, discard and discontinue use.
· Although Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) is listed on our ingredient list, it does not remain in final bar.
· We know our soaps are pretty and look quite delicious, but please do not eat.
· Due to the handmade touches of Elosa’s products, colors, textures, sizes, cuts and labeling may vary slightly from products shown in photos. This does not effect overall quality of product. All products are formulated, scented and colored naturally and is vegan and palm oil free.
*Please note we are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not make any claims with the use of our products, such as (but not limited to) improvements to physical or mental health conditions.