Lavender Oil, Purple Brazilian Clay
Cleansed, Soft, Nourished, Detoxified, Refreshed
Normal, Dry, Sensitive skin
Floral, Fresh, Mint
Our Lavender soap bar is both aesthetically pleasing and effective. Creating a rich and silky lather and leaving the skin feeling refreshed. Our Lavender soap is formulated with lavender, organic butters and oils and purple Brazilian clay and scented organic essential. Free from palm oil, toxins, chemicals, synthetic fragrances and colorants. 100% Vegan + Cruelty free and handmade in small batches to ensure freshness and quality! Your skin will be cleansed and glowing.
SEASONAL SOAP - This soap is a seasonal product and is only available once or twice a year between December and March, while inventory lasts.
Approx. 3.7 oz | 105 g
As our bars are handmade with all natural + plant based ingredients and hand cut, size and appearance may slightly vary from bar to bar.
· 100% Naturally handmade with organic butters and oils
· Naturally Coloured With Purple Brazilian Clay
· Scented With Organic Essential Oils
· Phthalate, Paraben + Palm Oil Free
· Cold Process Method
· Nourishing, moisturizing + Gentle formula, Suitable For Hands And Body
· Vegan + Cruelty Free
· Notice Immediate Difference And feel of your skin When Using Our Soaps
· Eco Friendly + Biodegradable Packaging
· Handmade In Canada in small batches
· This purchase plants a tree
Soap Use + Care
Our soaps are safe and gentle to use on your face, hands and body. Create a rich lather by rubbing your hands under warm water with your soap bar, while rubbing your hands together. Soak in the benefits and enjoy the gentle and effective cleansing our soap bars has to offer, then rinse. For best spread and lather, use a loofah.
Keep your bar soap dry on a soap rack in between uses to extend shelf life. You may also cut your soap bars in half to extend life of soap even more.
For external Use Only. Do Not Eat.
Ingredients + Benefits
Key Ingredients + Benefits
Purple Brazilian Clay - Purple clay is known for its anti-aging benefits like eliminating waste such as impurities, excessive oils and dead skin to encourage a healthier, refreshed skin.
Lavender Essential Oil - Distilled from the lavender plant. Lavender essential oil is believed to provide relaxation, reduce anxiety and reduce stress. It is also known for helping with fungal infections, allergies and nausea.
Full Ingredient List: Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter***, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter***, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil***, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil***, Sodium Hydroxide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil***, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil***, Kaolin (White Clay), Kaolin (Purple Brazilian Clay), Lavendula officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil***, Sodium Lactate
Organic* // Plant Based** // Organic + Plant Based***
* Ingredients are subject to change to improve our products. Always refer to product label and/or packaging for the up to date ingredient list.
· Please refer to ingredients before purchasing. Some of our products contain organic sweet almond oil, corn sugar and other ingredients that may trigger nut, corn or other allergies. Our soaps are made from milks and yogurts that are gluten, GMO + dairy free.
· If pregnant, please consult with your doctor before using essential oils, which we use to scent some of our products. Our unscented soaps are free from essential oils.
· Avoid contact with eyes and do not digest.
· Keep away from pets
· We suggest testing a small amount on your wrist and watch area for 24 hours before full use. If irritation occurs, discard and discontinue use.
· Although Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) is listed on our ingredient list, it does not remain in final bar.
· We know our soaps are pretty and look quite delicious, but please do not eat.
Due to the handmade touches of Elosa’s products, colors, textures, sizes, cuts and labeling may vary slightly from products shown in photos. This does not effect overall quality of product. All products are formulated, scented and colored naturally and is vegan and palm oil free.
* Please note we are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not make any claims with the use of our products, such as (but not limited to) improvements to physical or mental health conditions. We provide information on individual properties and benefits of a specific ingredient used in our formulas.